Monday, November 3, 2008

Encouragement for Difficult times

Hello! I just returned home from my few days away and as wonderful as it was to be away, I was going through some emotional turmoil. Our family is really going through a VERY difficult season right now. Maybe once we are through this current Character Building Opportunity I can share MORE of a testimony with you, but right now keep us in your prayers.

I know many of you are going through difficult seasons as well, we are NOT exempt from difficult times!

God's Word says, in Isaiah 43:2-3,WHEN (not if!) you pass through the waters, I will be with you;And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.WHEN you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.For I am the LORD your God, The Holy One of Israel (Chris or put your name here), your Savior.

You probably know this, but I added the emphasis.

No comments: