Thursday, January 8, 2009

One Place - Things I listen to...

One thing I love to do is listen to www.Oneplace.com while I stamp. Today I was listening to Dr. James MacDonald and he had such a wonderful message about God's Love and loving others.
If you are interested you can go HERE to listen for yourself! He also has 2 fabulous messages on your storms of life in his archives.

I really enjoy listening to Nancy Leigh DeMoss too for Women's Ministry things. At the Oneplace.com website her Ministry is called Revive Our Hearts. What I love about this website is all of the radio broadcasts are on here. So I can listen when it is convenient for me and many times, I can listen while I stamp!

1 comment:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Thanks Chris, I'll have to check these out when I am able to. Been kind of rough lately with all the sickness in our family being passed around and I need some renewal to sustain me.
Hugs!